Wednesday, February 16

Short Post!

I wasn't going to write today.

Not only do I not have anything very interesting to share, it's super busy at work right now. I get home late, crash on the couch for an hour and go to bed. Wash, rinse, repeat.

But I have committed to myself that I am going to stick to my blog.

The weather is warming up a bit and I'm starting the feel the giddiness that comes with spring. I know we're not out of the woods yet, but the above zero temperature today definitely put a little spring in my step.

I'm also excited about a *possible* future opportunity (to share at a later date?). I'm subscribing to the thought that if I put my positive thoughts out to the universe, good things will come back to me.

Who knows, it could be a load of bologna (or is it baloney?), but I'll take what I can get.

So, send me some positive vibes?

I am optimistic!

No comments:

Post a Comment