Friday, April 15

Sometimes good things really do happen....

To good people.

As you know. I'm a bit of a blog junkie and pretty much will read anything I come across that interests me. Which results in Mr Feb Res complaining that I spend too much time on the computer.

Anyway....

A couple of years ago, I stumbled across a blog about a young couple hoping to adopt.

FYI on Rach and Ry

I don't know what it was, but there was something about Rachel's posts that really touched me. Here is this young, beautiful couple, dedicated to their faith, family and community. All they want is to start a family of their own and they can't. It just seemed so unfair.

This blog made an impact on me and I often thought of this couple and checked in on the blog every few months.

I had some time to kill at work today and was randomly perusing the web, as I do, and Rachel and Ryan's blog popped in to my head.

I did a google search and pulled their blog up and lo and behold, they will become parents to a baby boy this summer. I couldn't help but smile. A big smile.

It's amazing how this good news, from complete strangers, people that I have never met or communicated with, made my day.

Sometimes good things really do happen to good people.

No comments:

Post a Comment